If your web pages are not optimized, you greatly hurt your chances of ranking well for the terms that matter to your business. We will do extensive keyword research about your pages, including competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more.
Then we'll recommend optimizations to elements of your pages for both users and search engines, including title tags, URLs, meta descriptions, h1's, content, images, and internal links.
What you can expect:
- Full on-page SEO optimization research of up to four pages!
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- Natural optimization recommendations for both users and search engines
- Check and rewrite title tags
- Check URL optimization
- Analyze and tweak meta descriptions (or add them if they are missing)
- Check h1 for proper keyword usage and fix any issues
- Check h2’s and h3’s as well (up to three headings per page)
- Check content for keyword and related keyword density and optimize
- Optimize image name and alt tags
- If appropriate, analyze geographic targeting
- You'll have a dedicated account manager
- Full report of all recommendations and work done
- We’ll even make the changes for you if you want! (For SEO Starter Kit purchasers only)
What we need from you:
- The URL(s) you need to have optimized
- If you want us to do the on-page work, we'll need your login credentials (SEO Starter Kit purchasers only)
- Additional instructions or comments you think would be helpful
- How much will my rankings improve?
- That depends on a lot of different factors, including how competitive your keywords are and what your domain authority and backlink profile look like. It also depends on how much improvement needed to be done. If you were not optimized at all for the right keywords, you could see substantial improvement.
- What if I need more than four pages optimized?
- This gig will stack, purchase as many as you need to cover the number of pages you need on-page SEO done for.
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you'll provide all the info needed. We'll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we're getting started. Done and done.
- How long does it take?
- It depends on how many pages you need done. For the four-page service, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Exact delivery depends upon swift communication and information provided when necessary.
- Why do you need to purchase another gig first for you to make the changes for me?
- Your site may need structural changes that could impact the design. For example, if you do not already have the right h tag structure, we would have to implement that before making the SEO-impacting changes. That’s outside the scope of what we cover here and you'll need the SEO Starter Kit service.
- If I purchase the SEO Starter Kit, will you definitely make the changes for me?
- We will still need to approve your website through the Starter Kit service in order to confirm we're able to make changes. Your website will need to be on either WordPress or in pure HTML, and the right page structure in place before we sign off on being able to make the changes for you.